hey Berta sound like you are very busy. Just remember, or be warned that it only gets busier as they get older.Chris is up in atlanta at Paul's this week.Bryan wants to go to a Mariner game in Tampa. Mark wants to go to the beach. Dasia just wants to go swimming,it doesn't matter where. I jsut want to get ahead on my classwork for my online class that I am taking. Did your parents tell you that Grandma Kenney died? Well she died a coucple of weeks ago, just befoe Easter. Mom went back for the funeral. talk to you soon
Great idea...setting up a blog. You've done a nice job. I have enjoyed viewing your slide show and looking through the information/website you've posted for Off Broadway Acting. Busy, busy, you are.
Last week, and into this week has been somewhat hectic between Tom returning to work (working on a contract in Rhode Island), Madison/school, my work, and appointments in general. The good news, though - through it all Maddie was excepted into both private schools we applied to, passing her screenings with a 97% and a 95%. Yeahhhh, Madison!! Now the tough decision is weighing out the odds as to which one we will choose, and then being able to afford it!! I feel like I've budgeted and then re- budgeted again. We believe in our reasons for wanting to send her to school following this route, but it is so expensive. The public school she would have to attend, however,is just awful for a number of different reasons. I cannot justify sending my child there. So...trying to get things in order.
At any rate, much more going on, but will leave things here for now and touch base again soon. I am thinking of you, and love you. Hugs to the girls and to Brady. ~Staci
2 comments:
hey Berta sound like you are very busy. Just remember, or be warned that it only gets busier as they get older.Chris is up in atlanta at Paul's this week.Bryan wants to go to a Mariner game in Tampa. Mark wants to go to the beach. Dasia just wants to go swimming,it doesn't matter where. I jsut want to get ahead on my classwork for my online class that I am taking. Did your parents tell you that Grandma Kenney died? Well she died a coucple of weeks ago, just befoe Easter. Mom went back for the funeral. talk to you soon
Hi B,
Great idea...setting up a blog. You've done a nice job. I have enjoyed viewing your slide show and looking through the information/website you've posted for Off Broadway Acting. Busy, busy, you are.
Last week, and into this week has been somewhat hectic between Tom returning to work (working on a contract in Rhode Island), Madison/school, my work, and appointments in general. The good news, though - through it all Maddie was excepted into both private schools we applied to, passing her screenings with a 97% and a 95%. Yeahhhh, Madison!! Now the tough decision is weighing out the odds as to which one we will choose, and then being able to afford it!! I feel like I've budgeted and then re- budgeted again. We believe in our reasons for wanting to send her to school following this route, but it is so expensive. The public school she would have to attend, however,is just awful for a number of different reasons. I cannot justify sending my child there. So...trying to get things in order.
At any rate, much more going on, but will leave things here for now and touch base again soon. I am thinking of you, and love you. Hugs to the girls and to Brady. ~Staci
Post a Comment