Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Even I am Sick of Bathrooms!

For those of you who know me well, and even some of you that do not, you know that I love cleaning bathrooms! Not just bathrooms, but toilets specifically. This is not a joke...this is real! Don't ask me why, I don't know, there is just something really satisfying about seeing it rid of all it's nasty bacteria and filth, looking pristine, like the throne of the john it really is. It's sick, I know. Anyway, yesterday Tara and I went over and cleaned our friends bathrooms because she is having a rough time keeping her baby in and she has two more months. I was excited to do it. It was fun to have a friend to clean with and that way I didn't have to do the bathtubs, which are my least favorite part of bathrooms. We finished and were cleaning the kitchen, and I ended up taking Sarah home for naps. Then I look at my cleaning schedule and realize it's Tuesday and I need to clean my girl's bathroom and the powder room. More bathrooms. I finished and had cleaned 5 bathrooms that day. Not to mention that I cleaned Tara's powder room the day before and I get to clean our bathroom today. Friends, I, Berta Thomason, am totally and completely bathroomed OUT!!!!! No more, I beg of you! However, we went swimming yesterday for the second time and it was beautiful. Sarah took a header into the pool and managed to avoid breaking her neck on the steps, narrowly. Then she jumped in while I was holding Cat and I had to let her floaties bring her to the top before I could grab her. We set a strict rule about jumping thereafter and it seemed to work. Cat however is afraid to jump and I have to force her to do it once per swimming session. Children are so different. We start swimming lessons in two weeks and I think Sarah might be swimming before Cat. Sad...

No comments: