Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Living an Every Day Life
Nothing special today for us. This morning's class is Body Combat which is one of my favorites at the gym I attend. One of the teacher's just left for California, and so my favorite teacher is all by herself. Kelly, Mike is all yours!! he he he! Yesterday's Pre-School Musical Theatre went very well! I taught "Monkey Around" from the musical, "Seussical" and the kids loved it! It is a very funny song that some monkeys sing while they are hearing Horton come through the jungle, it's pretty cute. I also have been teaching my first student on Friday's. She is 9 and is adorable! She is working on a monologue from Lewis Caroll's, "Alice" books. So, I am keeping pretty busy! I will be going to a play date for my girls after I get back from the gym and then lunch and naps will put us through to the afternoon. After dinner I have an appointment so things will get a bit rushed after dinner, but I enjoy our every day life and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Catherine keeps asking me if today is when Auntie Kelly comes and I have to tell her, no, it's not for two more weeks, don't ask anymore. Usually, about two minutes goes by, if I am lucky, and then I am asked again. This process is repeated until I fully lose it and banish the subject, which usually lasts three minutes until it is brought up again....hmmmm! My work is never done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment