


We went to see Kit Kittredge, American Girl, on Friday with Grandma, Auntie Deborah, Auntie Karson, Emily Layton, Auntie Sarah and Aunt Anna, plus Emma and Abby. Auntie Deborah's friends joined us as well. We had lots of fun and there were lots of dollies there. We brought Mommy's special Samantha and Cat brought Felicity. We all had so much fun eating popcorn, and watching the movie. After we went swimming and had a huge BBQ that Spencer and Karson hosted, we were supposed to go watch fireworks, but we were so tired that we went home. The girls and I fell asleep in the car. Brady tried to wake us up to see some fireworks out by our house, but we all missed them. We feel so lucky to live in a free country and to be able to choose what we believe and what we will do. The 4th of July is such a great holiday!
4 comments:
It has been so delightful to see so much of you the last week! We miss you already today.
I'm sad that we missed out on the girl's outing!!! It looked like so much fun!!!
Looks like so much fun. I posted something on our blog about you so please check it out.
CUTE!! I totally want to take my girls to this movie. I love how the girls brought their dolls. They are so adorable :o)
Post a Comment