Friday, July 25, 2008

I'd Like to Thank the Academy....


Melissa, you shouldn't have.....I have been nominated for this beautiful award and now it is time to nominate some of my friends.



1.Tara Fisher---You are one of my best friends! You always know just what to say to make me feel better and stop stressing, OCD-ing, or feeling down; that is a rare talent. I love your sense of style and the way that even when life sucks, it never gets you down.


2.Tanya--You are my fellow cleaner, organizer, obsesser and I love you for it. I also love the way that you tell the truth. I am so glad that you are finally home.


3.Melissa--Thank you for nominating me. I am so glad that you were the YW Pres. that I got to serve under in KBP ward! You are amazing and I relate to you so well! You are an inspiration to me and I hope that you know how special you are.


4. Michelle Shirley--The other YW Pres. that I know and love. You also are an inspiration to me and I love everything that you are. You are beautiful and a wonderful example of being the best that you can be.


5. Brooke Romney--I want to be you, it's as simple as that. You are a great wife and mom and through it all, look like you just walked out of a fashion magazine. You are a great spiritual example to me and I wish I was more like you in that area too.


6. Laura Tannery--I absolutely love reading your blog. You are the most fabulously funny blogger and person! I dig it, and kudos to you!


7. My two beautiful sisters-in-law Manda and Anna--You are both so important to me. I love being a part of this family when I get to have you both in it. You are such wonderful examples of what I strive to be like. I love you both.






Rules of award:


1. Post the award on your blog

2. Add a link to the person who nominated you.

3. Nominate 7 other people for this award and add links to their blog.

4. Leave a message for the people that you nominated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say...i'm honored!!

brooke romney said...

Are you the sweetest? No one should believe what you say about me...but, hey, I'll take it. We miss you around here.