Wednesday, August 6, 2008
The Never-Ending Cycle of Life
So, here I am again, back to painting my room blue. I am a slacker and only finished half, so now I have to finish up so that the rest of the house can hopefully get painted someday. The kids are back on their school schedule, with Cat starting her fall ballet session yesterday. We will start our homeschooling routine today. I have had a rough couple of days and am looking forward to our routine being back to normal. Both the kids and I deal much better with life when we are on a schedule. It does get a bit monotonous when I feel like I just cleaned the stinkin bathrooms and it is already bathroom day again. I do love a clean bathroom and I do love cleaning bathrooms, so I guess I should say when it is already kitchen day or vacuuming day or dusting day...yuck! I am happy though that Amanda, Randy and their kids are here right now and that this weekend Amanda and the kids are coming to stay when Randy goes home. We are so excited to see them and it definitely feels like more than a two months since we have last seen them. I am also excited to see my sister next weekend. Things are busy, busy, busy and aren't slowing down! Keep me in your prayers that I don't catch fire down here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey so what color blue did you end up with? I was a looser and totally forgot to send you with my paint can to match! I need more details on the painting! I'd love to come see it!
Post a Comment