Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is there a Doctor in the house?

We have been busy, busy! We had a full house this weekend and spent Saturday at the zoo which was so much fun! I am still battling the sickness that I don't have. I am going into the doctor on Thursday for a second opinion and some allergy testing. Hopefully, they will tell me that I have something, anything, so that I can get rid of it. I feel like I need to call Dr. House and have his team diagnose my mystery disease. We are very sad to say goodbye to Anna, Caleb and Emma tonight. They are finally headed back to Texas after a very long road to recovery for Anna. Her scans came back looking much better and so she will be taking her family and going home. We are happy they get to go home, but sad that we won't have them at our disposal. The girls have loved playing with Emma and Caleb is so good with Sarah. Life is starting to have a schedule, but I still am having a hard time feeling like I can get my life on schedule for me personally. Once the stinking painting gets done and I can hang stuff up, I think I will feel like it is home. Everything is still so disjointed and disorganized that it really bugs me. We are so excited to be going home for Halloween. My kids keep asking me if it is today that we get to go on the airplane. Once October rolls around we will get out the decorations and get their costumes. Cat is going to be Batgirl and Sarah is going to be Supergirl. They are very into superheros. They love to watch the old Batman animated series that we have on DVD. The girl ones are their favorites. I have a pampered chef party I am hosting on Thursday, everyone is invited. I love parties!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry you are not feeling well. The only thing worse than that is not knowing what you in making you feel so bad. Hope the Dr's can figure it all out.

Anna said...

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! And we will miss you bunches. Hug each other for us!

Melissa said...

Hey Berta..I need your home address...email me @ melisbrems@gmail.com