



It is official, we are no longer in the terrible two's but the obstinent three's. Hooray!!! Sarah turned three on the third of February. It was her golden birthday, but she didn't get anything gold...I might need to rethink that one. She had her little family party on the 5th and Grandma Thomason came out to spend the night, which was really special for Sarah, since Grandma's time is precious. We had pizza and pasta for dinner and root beer floats for her treat. She opened presents and oohed and ahhed the whole time. It is so easy to remember when she was born and the first time that I saw her. Brady put her up by my head so that I could see her and she looked straight at me and stopped crying when I said her name. Anytime Brady would try to walk away, she would start to cry again, but when I would talk to her and he would put her back by my head, she would stop. This happened several times and I didn't want her to go, but the nurses said she had to go up to the nursery. She was such an opinionated little thing from the start, that it really shouldn't have surprised us how much she values her agency! She is sweet and loves to sing to her MP3 player. She is constantly busy in both good and bad ways! She has so much energy, that I could make so much money if I could harness it into a drink. While she is very stubborn and set in her ways, she is very good at sharing when she wants to and playing with Cat. She looks up to Cat and gets her heart broken when Cat won't play the exact way she wants to. She loves the kitties and plays with them most often. Sarah loves to go to ballet and dances for hours! She is starting to ask me to do school with her and I think that she will learn quickly. She loves to snuggle with blankie and thinks her Daddy is the best thing since sliced bread! She is impossible and also so kind and sweet; what a dichotomy! We love her and she is ours!
3 comments:
Hey Berta! Those pics were at the Desert Botanical Garden, it's right near the zoo. The website is www.dbg.org
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Cutie pants, cutie pants! Oh what a cutie pants! I miss her so very very very very much. Kiss her face all over and tell her it's from Aunt Anna!
You have the cutest little girls. I can't believe how big they are getting. Enjoy them at this age before you know they are reminding you every day how they will be 16 this year!!! Take care.
Post a Comment