Friday, April 24, 2009

Keeping My Head Above Water

Things seem to get busy in phases; I will have next to nothing to do for a while and then, BAM! I get hit all at once. Things have been non-stop since Feb. I am really looking forward to June, it is my month off! I won't be babysitting, I won't have any responsibilities for the summer yet and I am looking forward to buying the girls a little plastic pool and myself a lawn chair and kicking it outside before it gets into the 110-120's. Come July and August it will be traveling and back to school. I need my schedule and for some reason I can't get on one right now and it is killing me! I am nervous for my Pre-School Musical Theatre on Tuesday because I haven't done one in almost a year. I am excited though, I just hope that people actually show up! I feel like I am struggling to keep my head above water and there is really no reason for it to feel like that. Hopefully, I will get to feeling better soon, I have had a migraine for the last two days. Yuck!

2 comments:

Tara Fisher said...

Berta forget the play pool and just come to my house! I am looking forward to the summer too. I'm getting tired of school and the craziness of the weekdays. But I know once it gets to be 118 degress outside I will be ready for school and my crazy life back.
Love you and miss you!

brooke romney said...

I do hope it calms down. You'll have to come out our way in the summer to cool off.