Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures of Curtains!

Over-all effect
Looking up



Close up of the fabric and trim
A little perspective on how big these really are. They make our huge entertainment center look like a little ant




The dining room curtains





The decorative wall. The color is off a little from the flash, but it looked worse without it.





A close up of the dining room fabric, which I personally think is really beautiful. It took me about a week to get these all knocked out. The living room ones took the longest just because it took forever to get the fabric laid out and straight so that I could cut it; sewing it only took about an hour per curtain once it was cut. I had to sew creatively because the store in Phoenix had 30 yards and I had to order 10 yards from Tucson, so I had to piece them together so that I could get the most long pieces without seams. It was a little tricky, but I figured it out and I love them!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love then too!!! You are amazing!! They look beautiful and I love the fabric. You will have to teach me how to make those, I want to make some for my house, I have a sewing machine but it's been awhile since I have used it :).

The Todd Family said...

I love your curtains!!! After how much I've heard about them ;) they turned out awesome!!!