Tuesday, June 2, 2009
The Beginning of the End
So this is the final week of my girl's dance classes. The recital is on Saturday and I am so excited! Tomorrow they have pictures and have to be in full make-up, hair and costume. Then on Friday it is dress rehearsal and again they have to be in full everything. Brady also has rehearsal that night with the girls for their Daddy-Daughter Dance that he is participating in, much to his dismay and my smug satisfaction. Then Saturday, Cat is in the 2p dance recital and Sarah is in the 7p recital. It kind of sucks that they weren't able to be in the same one and it is definitely more expensive to have to buy twice as many tickets for all of us, but worth it for the girl's to be able to see each other's recitals. I have been sewing costumes today for some of the Mom's who needed some alterations done and for my girls' costumes and then also making presents for Miss Angie, their teacher. I made her a necklace and some scrapbook pages of the girl's for her book that she got last year. I will take pics and post. Kelly and Chris, and my sister Suzi are coming in for the show and Carolyn can make Sarah's show so we will have a full house. It was nice because the girls started Art Camp today so I had almost two full hours to get everything done. It was very quiet. I haven't had two full hours where I just crafted for a while now. I always have housework or need a nap. I look forward to having time this month. Wish us luck this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment