Catherine and Sarah invited their cousin Kate over for a makeup and movie sleepover. They were so excited and asked me for two weeks if it was time yet! Another testament to why planning ahead makes you crazy if you have kids! Kate arrived and the girls jumped right into playing. They played Barbie's and American girl dolls before it was time for dinner. We ate chili and then made smores in our new fire pit. They were delicious! The girl's then got in their jammies and put on makeup for about an hour and a half before it was time to wash it off and go to bed. They stayed up late watching "Barbie and the Three Musketeers". When it was time for bed they all had little red faces from being scrubbed clean and happy little attitudes. This morning we cleaned up from last night and then made waffles. The girl's were so excited because they got to eat bacon, eggs AND chocolate chip waffles! It was the perfect end to the perfect slumber party! Now I get to drive to Mesa to drop Kate of and go on my first 4-mile run! I am hoping that I make it!

We made delicious smores

The girls putting on their makeup

Sarah powdering

Kate's RED lipstick!

Cat striking a pose

The three girl's makeup station! They were able to watch the movie at the same time.

Outside while Daddy helps roast marshmellows in our new fire pit that he built.

The girl's this morning eating breakfast!
3 comments:
What cute girlies!
good job on the fire pit! It looks great!
So cute! What fun parents you are!
Ok I just read your comment on Natalie Sentiments and had to read your blog ( CUTE) I love that idea make and smores!
Post a Comment