Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Christmas is Coming!! AAHHHH!
Does anyone else feel like Christmas sneaks up on them? I totally always feel like I barely get through September and it is Halloween, Thanksgiving and then Christmas in like one week! It makes me crazy! I like to have my Christmas cards done by Halloween so that I am not stressed at all during the Holidays. However, this year I am just starting and don't know when they will be done. I really like to have them out on December 1st for the stress reasons again. We had our Christmas pics taken by Michelle again this year and I am so excited to see them! We totally got kicked out of a neighborhood we were taking pics in. There were no signs and we walked in without scaling any fences or having to cut through any walls. The lady threatened to call the Sheriff on us, but with some smart talking from yours truly, we were able to just leave....very quickly! Ruined the mood a bit. Anyway, just went through all of my decorations and cleaned everything out, plus organized them in their containers for easier access. I am totally excited to decorate for Christmas! Love Hobby Lobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where have you gone in the past to have your pictures taken? I'm looking for places. Any ideas?
Post a Comment