Friday, December 25, 2009

I AM GOING TO LONDON!!!!

I am so excited! Brady got me tickets to "Phantom of the Opera" and "Love Never Dies" by Andrew Lloyd Webber in London! "Love Never Dies" is the sequel to "Phantom" and is set in Coney Island, NY ten years after the original. Ramin Karimloo was just Phantom in the West End production and quit in November to start production for the sequel where he will play Phantom as well. I can't even begin to describe how I feel right now! There are no words! I have already started planning what else we are going to do. I quite possibly have the world's most perfect husband EVER!

Here is the Phantom link:
http://www.thephantomoftheopera.com/london/

Here is the Love Never Dies link:
http://www.loveneverdies.com

2 comments:

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

I'm so jealous!!!!! So fun..who are you going with? I didn't know that show existed, but it sounds awesome!!!

Brady and Berta said...

Just Brady and I are going. We leave Feb. 23rd and get back Mar.1
I am so excited!