Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Largest Muscle in My Body
OUCH! Brady always tells me that my bootie is the largest muscle in my body and I believe him! I have been so sore the past couple of days! I up-ed my weights in my class and then did a really active class on Wednesday and I am feeling it! I haven't blogged since Monday (gasp!), I have been a little busy. I have been making some freezer food for a friend of mine which I am hoping to take to her tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is this month's second installment of Pre-School Musical Theatre. I do the same song, so I really don't have that much to prepare, but I also have an acting lesson tomorrow and a birthday party for the girls to go to. I tried to go to a baby shower this evening and found out it is next week. Uggh! That pretty much sums up my week. My sister-in-law Anna had her birthday party tonight and I was excited that I ended up getting to go for a tiny bit! We are having a girl's night tomorrow, so I am also excited about that. Brady bought me the movie, "The Holiday" and I am really sad that I haven't had the chance to watch it yet. Maybe, this weekend! I am not going on the Ward Camp Out which is now a friends campout since they couldn't get the permit, so I will be sitting in my nice comfy, warm bed while all the rest of you saps are braving the desert elements and dirt. Good luck with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment