Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sunburned and other complaints
I know, I know! I haven't blogged for like 3-4 days...how could I do that to some of you! It was actually very easy! I have been engaged in activity after activity and to top it all off, I GOT SUNBURNED on Friday! I did the second installment of Pre-School Musical Theatre Friday morning and then packed up the girls and went to our first swimming pool birthday party of the year. In my head I thought, it is still pretty cold out, it shouldn't be a problem. After sitting in the pool for over an hour with my back to the sun and watching the girls, so they didn't become floating babies, I left and went home. I taught an acting lesson that day and then Brady and I ran some errands. That night when we were on our date, I reached back to scratch my back and about peed my pants. It stung so bad! My eyes welled up and my nose itched and I thought I would disgrace myself by saying some choice words, which I didn't by the way. Brady looked and sure enough I was lobster red. I then noticed the heat coming off of my skin, which you would think would have been a dead giveaway to me earlier...not so much. I fretted and moaned about it pretty much all through dinner and ever since. I even got the 2nd counselor in the Bishopric to carry my choir bags to the closet for me this morning. There are benefits. Saturday, Cat had dance like normal. After naps, we went and got the van's oil change and did the car wash in preparation for our big escapade this weekend coming up. We ate at the new Sweet Tomatoes that is 1/2 a mile from our house, which if I may say so, is way too convenient for words! I took on choir practice in the chapel for the first time this morning and it made me nervous. I had been having it at my house in the afternoon, but am trying mornings in the chapel, we'll see how that goes. We sing on May 22nd, so I am starting to sweat already! I cannot master, conducting, using my left hand too, and singing all at the same time. I look retarded! Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking to it for this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment